FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operator Application (I_pwn_u567)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I_pwn_u
I_pwn_u

Operator Application (I_pwn_u567) Empty
PostSubject: Operator Application (I_pwn_u567)   Operator Application (I_pwn_u567) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:03 pm

n-Game name: i_pwn_u

Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:47784272

Microphone: yes

Timezone: Mountain Standard

When Do you usually play: Between 11:00am-1am

Which Admins do I know: Brofessor, Bradley, Justin, Deathly, KiKi (and a few others)

How Long have I been playing: About a 3-4 weeks now and i really do like the server. I have had issues with two other admins which i had posted about and had sence had for the most part resolved. I have made some good friends on this server and would like to help these friends out more by getting rid of things such as prop killers and RDMers. 

Past experience: I have been an admin on several servers, As well as being admin i have hosted my own, a few of which are still up and running. One I have given control of for the group i currently do Webdesign for. The other is a mine craft server, while still basic, i still have past experiences with having control as well as knowledge of basic responsibility. Currently, the only server i have in control is one that me and my buddy are working on which is hg.friedupgaming.com (a MC server). As well as this I have been admin for several clans and groups such as the Rebellion for Tanki Online, and more recently web admin and operator for the still strong Derelict Gamers (DT1) . Here and there I have managed sites as well for people, again, one of which being for the steam group, which is http://shamusmedic.wix.com/site. 400+hours

By posting this application you agree to not abuse your abilities to annoy people even minges or trolls, you agree to never show off, you agree to handle minges with respect, no racism or offensive words and you also agree to only use your abilities If needed (yes/no):Yes

Last edited by I_pwn_u on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
crispin2day

PostSubject: Re: Operator Application (I_pwn_u567)   Operator Application (I_pwn_u567) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:08 pm

+support
Back to top Go down
pinkcaddy2

PostSubject: Re: Operator Application (I_pwn_u567)   Operator Application (I_pwn_u567) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:51 am

-support haven't ever really seen you play
Back to top Go down
Bradleyxman

PostSubject: Re: Operator Application (I_pwn_u567)   Operator Application (I_pwn_u567) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:09 pm

+support always see you on basically whenever I am. You seem to follow and know the rules so i support you.
Back to top Go down
I_pwn_u
I_pwn_u

PostSubject: Re: Operator Application (I_pwn_u567)   Operator Application (I_pwn_u567) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:24 pm

pinkcaddy2 wrote:
-support haven't ever really seen you play
Lol, remember when we had that whole quarrel? And i have over 800 k now xD i play alot, maybe even a little to much xD I was on the day the server went down, when there was a prop killer, and you came on to ban them. Ive seen you on a lot, just i have not made any attempts to interact with you again due to that quarrel.

Last edited by I_pwn_u on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkcaddy2

PostSubject: Re: Operator Application (I_pwn_u567)   Operator Application (I_pwn_u567) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:20 pm

I have 66 million and that litttel "quarrel" has nothing to do with my opinion, like I said before, its just because I haven't seen you play at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operator Application (I_pwn_u567)   Operator Application (I_pwn_u567) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operator Application (I_pwn_u567)
Page 1 of 1