FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackjack4800's Operator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackjack4800

Blackjack4800's Operator Application Empty
PostSubject: Blackjack4800's Operator Application   Blackjack4800's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:28 pm

In-Game Name: Blackjack4800

Steam ID: Will provide in-game

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes

TimeZone: Pacific Coast Time

When do you usually play: Every day, few hours

Which admins do you know: Kiki and a few others

Past experience: Owner of some Minecraft Servers, GMOD Servers, admin on some other Minecraft servers too.

How long have you been playing on FoundryRP: 2 weeks

As an Operator you receive the abilities to Freeze, Goto, Voteban, Kick, and Slay how will you use these abilities to handle minges:
If someone is Mass RDMing, I will kick, slay, or a 2 min ban
If someone is cheating/Prop spamming, I will ban them for 30 min
By posting this application you agree to not abuse your abilities to annoy people even minges or trolls, you agree to never show off, you agree to handle minges with respect, no racism or offensive words and you also agree to only use your abilities If needed (yes/no):
Yes, I hold my word

Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack4800's Operator Application   Blackjack4800's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:17 pm

-support never seen you play and if you dont have a skype you cant talk to the other admins and if i havent seen you, you must not have even a day played in a month
Back to top Go down
Blackjack4800

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack4800's Operator Application   Blackjack4800's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:20 pm

I actually do have a Skype, I prefer to keep it private. I will create a new Skype I would use for operator. I was also on the server yesterday, for 8 or over hours. And yes I did see your username tacothunder. I will be on a little today, and I hope you can se me, as I have seen you. And yes, I know this great community for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack4800's Operator Application   Blackjack4800's Operator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackjack4800's Operator Application
Page 1 of 1