FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nachos Operator Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DR.Nachos

Nachos Operator Application Empty
PostSubject: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:56 pm

In-Game Name:Nachos

Skype:I do not have one but if i do need one i will get it.

Steam ID:76561198007035208

Do you have a mic (yes/no):No,but soon i will be

TimeZone:pacific time

When do you usually play:I am a addict to this server,I play for atleast 7-10 hours per day.

Which admins do you know:I know Pink,Justin,Kiki,Clogg,and all the others om trying to make frinds with.

Past experience:I have been Mod/Admins on 7 servers,i also have been playing gmod for 2500+ hours.

How long have you been playing on FoundryRP:I have been playing for atleast 2 weeks now though,but so far i love the community and atmosphere of all other players.

As an Operator you receive the abilities to Freeze, Goto, Voteban, Kick, and Slay how will you use these abilities to handle minges:

By posting this application you agree to not abuse your abilities to annoy people even minges or trolls, you agree to never show off, you agree to handle minges with respect, no racism or offensive words and you also agree to only use your abilities If needed (yes/no):Yes
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:45 pm

no mic and i dont think you have been playing as long as i have and if so most of the time without a mic no one knows how your attitude stands toward other people and the admins so i think that you need as of right now a -support sorry
Back to top Go down
DR.Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:58 pm

I understand.
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Smile try when you get a mic man you follow all the rules and everything just need a mic
Back to top Go down
DR.Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:39 pm

I should be getting mine pretty soon so hopefully it will all work out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:41 pm

nice.
Back to top Go down
DR.Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:11 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Clogg the Betrayed

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:27 pm

I hate him +support
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:52 pm

lol!lol!lol!SadSadSad
Back to top Go down
DR.Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Taco....you are a very confusing man haha,what does it mean,half happy half sad,and i guess thats clogg.....lol
Back to top Go down
Bradleyxman

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:33 pm

+Support, and taco please remove your -supports we dont ask for those here. Saying that really looks bad on your applications as well...
Back to top Go down
Bradleyxman

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:35 pm

We have a few admins who dont use mics by the way, I see no problem with him not having one.
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Bradleyxman wrote:
We have a few admins who dont use mics by the way, I see no problem with him not having one.
I have fully noticed that i have a reason for the - support but why dont you stop taking up for a friend and maybe read other peoples applications or i will see to have you reported to a admin as being corrupt so i believe that all admins have a fair saying in ones applications but what you are doing here is very childish and infantile
Back to top Go down
Bradleyxman

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Dude, please report me I fucking dare you.
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:57 pm

woah we have a curser what a operator we have here
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 am

Clogg the Betrayed wrote:
I hate him +support
as of stated here this message was appointed towards me.
Back to top Go down
pinkcaddy2

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:15 pm

EVERYONE STOP BITCHING!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DR.Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:18 pm

yes indeed
Back to top Go down
pinkcaddy2

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:02 pm

and +support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nachos Operator Application   Nachos Operator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nachos Operator Application
Page 1 of 1