FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David james operator application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ticker126

David james operator application Empty
PostSubject: David james operator application   David james operator application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:08 pm

In-Game Name:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58032968

Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes

TimeZone:pacific

When do you usually play: morning till night week days

Which admins do you know: iBjustin Pinkcaddy and Killerpitbul

Past experience: on my server

How long have you been playing on FoundryRP: for like 3 months

As an Operator you receive the abilities to Freez e, Goto, Voteban, Kick, and Slay how will you use these abilities to handle minges:

By posting this application you agree to not abuse your abilities to annoy people even minges or trolls, you agree to never show off, you agree to handle minges with respect, no racism or offensive words and you also agree to only use your abilities If needed (yes/no): yes

Copy and Paste the format above and post a new topic in the operator application,  remember following the guidelines does not mean you are promised a staff position!
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: David james operator application   David james operator application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:13 pm

-support we need to know your in game name and since you didnt choose one and the fact ive never seen you i dont think you have ever played on this server and gotten to know this great community
Back to top Go down
ticker126

PostSubject: Re: David james operator application   David james operator application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:43 pm

-.- ive played for over like 40 hours and my in game name is David james steam name

David james(ticker126)
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: David james operator application   David james operator application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 am

there are also a ton of other people wanting an operator spot like you that have spent weeks to months trying to get this spot 40 hours i just think that is my answer for that im sorry
Back to top Go down
pinkcaddy2

PostSubject: Re: David james operator application   David james operator application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 pm

-support , never seen you on before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David james operator application   David james operator application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David james operator application
Page 1 of 1