FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BradleyXman isnt a fit operator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdy!

BradleyXman isnt a fit operator Empty
PostSubject: BradleyXman isnt a fit operator   BradleyXman isnt a fit operator I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:32 am

Hello, I'm not one for intros so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

Bradleyxman isn't a fit operator. Today (June 12, 2013) there was a wealth of prop killers on (I suspect one of the prop kill groups decided to raid the server). Either way, this lead to a lot of kicking. Towards the beginning of the day when I first got on bradly was doing his job and kicking the propkillers. I then decided to wait it out for a bit until all the prop killers got bored and rejoined sometime around 10PM CST. The prop killers seemed to have left, so I went and set up shop and bought a few printers. I was sitting with my printers protecting them when I noticed that Bradley was busy kicking a person named Santa who had just joined about 5 minutes before the kicking started. The reason why this is suspicious was that I had saw someone named w33d and another person named Law accuse him of propkilling, almost immediately before the kick fest on Santa. A bit suspicious, but maybe he had dirt on him and/or witnessed the prop killing first hand.
    Now a little bit later the CPs of the server started being "oppressive". What this constituted was randomly RDMing and randomly stun sticking random people at spawn. This issue was raised with Bradley and he continued to let it, well continue. No bother for me, I was in my base nursing my printers. The issue was when everyone in the server was starting to accuse everyone else and propkilling. Bradley took these requests a little too seriously (he didn't appear to look into any of them and kicked everyone accused). The people kicked included people such as *^aoei and myself (while I was idling in my base tending to my printers). If an operator doesnt have the basic sense to at least look into the claims of propkilling before he acts on them, he shouldn't be an operator.
Back to top Go down
FRP| Known
FRP| Known

BradleyXman isnt a fit operator Empty
PostSubject: Re: BradleyXman isnt a fit operator   BradleyXman isnt a fit operator I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:08 am

We will look into it Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.foundryrp.org

BradleyXman isnt a fit operator
Page 1 of 1