FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why did i get banned?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gallows

why did i get banned? Empty
PostSubject: why did i get banned?   why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:19 pm

So i was playing on the server and i noticed some people broke in my house to steal my money printer, so i killed them, i accidentally killed clogg the betrayed too. I said i was sorry twice but i don't know if it was him or killerpitbull who banned me. Mr. Mann told me i was banned because i was "prop pushing", and i was not...

I need to know who banned me and why, by the way, i've never been kicked or banned before, and i think i've been permabanned...   Exclamation
Back to top Go down
gallows

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned?   why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:21 pm

By the way my username is golgothasterror, rp name is gallowscalibrator
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned?   why did i get banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:11 pm

if you got perma banned then it definetly wasnt because of rdm but im no one to speaking of this problem ill try to see why you got banned the next time i see them RESPOND IF YOU STILL WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER IF I GET NO RESPONSE I WILL NOT ASK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why did i get banned?   why did i get banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why did i get banned?
Page 1 of 1