FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garry should be banned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
killerrp

Garry should be banned Empty
PostSubject: Garry should be banned   Garry should be banned I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Ok so the player Garry should be banned. He RDMS A LOT. Just today he was purposely running people over. Then he went Serial killer and started RDMing with that blade of his. Yesterday his friend ScaryLimes game him a tazer and he started tazing everyone from rooftops. After Kiki asked him if it was him he said no. Then kept going. Garry RDMs, random tazes, lies, illegal raids, self supplys and spawn kills. I think about half the people of the server want him banned.

Please take care of him because he does this EVERY day.
Back to top Go down
killerpi

PostSubject: Adding   Garry should be banned I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:46 pm

And today he also started prop killing me and my friends. He also self supplied even more
Back to top Go down
FRP| Known
FRP| Known

PostSubject: Re: Garry should be banned   Garry should be banned I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:49 am

Ok, We will look into it
Back to top Go down
http://www.foundryrp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garry should be banned   Garry should be banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garry should be banned
Page 1 of 1