FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SW]Justin Operator Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[SW]Justin

[SW]Justin Operator Application. Empty
PostSubject: [SW]Justin Operator Application.   [SW]Justin Operator Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:37 am

In-Game Name: [SW]Justin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56538916

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes, I do.

TimeZone: Pacific Standard Time

When do you usually play: I am on all the time From monday to Sunday, I can play from the hours of 6:00am To 12:00pm, As for the Weekdays iI am on at 5:00am-7:00am then when I get home from school 4:00pm-11000

Which admins do you know: I know Exas, We have gotten to know each other a little!

Past experience: I have worked for TPS Gaming, Quality Role Play, And Server Whale, as i have Over 300 hours on Garry's Mod

How long have you been playing on FoundryRP: I have been on for 2 days (I plan to play more often, as the server just launched)

As an Operator you receive the abilities to Freeze, Goto, Voteban, Kick, and Slay how will you use these abilities to handle minges: I will use these permissions when needed, and not abuse

By posting this application you agree to not abuse your abilities to annoy people even minges or trolls, you agree to never show off, you agree to handle minges with respect, no racism or offensive words and you also agree to only use your abilities If needed (yes/no): Yes, you can take away operator as fast as you placed me, I can even be banned if I don't follow.
Thank you for reading my application! It won't hurt me if I get denied! I will still try to help this amazing community!
Back to top Go down
pinkcaddy2

PostSubject: Re: [SW]Justin Operator Application.   [SW]Justin Operator Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:07 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Exas
Admin
Exas

PostSubject: Re: [SW]Justin Operator Application.   [SW]Justin Operator Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:38 pm

+Support Awesome operator application, you have a great attitude and you would make a great operator!
Back to top Go down
http://www.foundryrp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SW]Justin Operator Application.   [SW]Justin Operator Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SW]Justin Operator Application.
Page 1 of 1