FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY OPERATOR APPLICATION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tacothunder87

MY OPERATOR APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:21 pm

In-Game Name:

Steam ID:

Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes

TimeZone: EST

When do you usually play:everyday

Which admins do you know: ibjustin, pinkcaddy, ibjarret, kiki

Past experience: yes on other servers

How long have you been playing on FoundryRP: 1 week

As an Operator you receive the abilities to Freeze, Goto, Voteban, Kick, and Slay how will you use these abilities to handle minges: i will handle them with the upmost importance
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:24 pm

In-Game Name: taco to the thunder

Steam ID: i have no idea how to find this i probly never will lol but names tacothunder87 
Back to top Go down
mlgamer109

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:35 pm

+support
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:51 pm

okay well the applications on the forums must not be read most of the time cause i have been waiting 2 days for my application to be accepted or denied so if either may i get some more answers please.
Back to top Go down
DR.Nachos

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:50 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
DR.Nachos

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:57 pm

+support
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:20 pm

LOL:lol!:lol!lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
DR.Nachos

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:24 pm

what
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:36 pm

nothing lol
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:58 pm

please freaking reply im waiting gawd
Back to top Go down
DR.Nachos

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Thats what im waiting for to lol
Back to top Go down
DR.Nachos

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Taco when will you be on the server also?
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:19 pm

tommorow hopefully

i have been on vacation for a week
Back to top Go down
DR.Nachos

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Add me on steam so we can talk
Back to top Go down
Bradleyxman

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Sorry man, -support for throwing out random -supports to other loyal players
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 pm

excuse me but bradleyxman you obviously dont know why i put that -support i guess you cant read but i said since he has no mic we dont know his real attitude towards the affiliated staff and as you may be friend with him as am i and he also stated i understand as a replication to my -support so your argument is of the less of importance by the most of people also knowing that he even gave me +support 

Best regaurds, have a nice day Bradley
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Bradleyxman wrote:
Sorry man, -support for throwing out random -supports to other loyal players
random here cause my -support wasnt random.
Back to top Go down
Clogg the Betrayed

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:47 pm

-support I haven't seen you on the server before. Also, -supporting people because they don't have a mic is frowned upon
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:59 pm

i have been on vacation and i went on vacation when you came back and since when was that frowned upon i never saw that in the rules or have heard explicitly from a super admin/owner of the server and to even add above that i dont believe all of the illiterate people but i also stated that no one knows his attitude affiliated towards the staff and you wont need to tell me cause i know you are a admin so if you dont like me that is fine but that is no reason to -support my app even including i dont mind if i dont get operator cause i will still make a wonderful choice of playing on a very admin-corrupted server. (no offense to the ones that arent like pinkcaddy, kiki, ibjarret, etc) But as of the following ones that have -supported me for reasons that are in my belief of reason at the moment are false i have mixed emotions of you two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY OPERATOR APPLICATION   MY OPERATOR APPLICATION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY OPERATOR APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1