FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is the server?

Go down 
+2
num16459
I_pwn_u
6 posters
AuthorMessage
I_pwn_u
I_pwn_u

Where is the server? Empty
PostSubject: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:28 pm

The server seems to be gone :(Well not gone, but more likely down. It went down some time on the 23rd of June and still inst up halfway though the 24th. Just wondering what happened.
thanks!
Back to top Go down
num16459

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Its down for me too... hmph.
Back to top Go down
I_pwn_u
I_pwn_u

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Yeah, I don't know, Im hoping its under maintenance
Back to top Go down
Bradleyxman

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Yeah, the server is under maintenance. Kiki told me a huge update was coming fixing alot of bugs and problems. Also adding a ton of things and a new map, im not sure which one yet though..
Back to top Go down
num16459

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Do you know how long it will take for the server to be back up?
Back to top Go down
Sibrand

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Can't wait to play on the server. I've been wanting to play Gmod forever.
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:51 pm

A few things got bugged up and we were forced to start the server from scratch again. Same IP and server, just getting reset. Also, we are adding a new map, and content to the server. When it get's back up, everyone that had a rank will get their ranks back. Currently, We are in the hopes of having the server back up by the weekend but, We cannot confirm anything. We are very sorry for the wait and excited to see everyone return once it is back up!
Back to top Go down
I_pwn_u
I_pwn_u

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:20 pm

would we still have our our money?
Back to top Go down
Bradleyxman

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:32 pm

I hope so...it will be hard to earn around 20 million again lololololololololol xD
Back to top Go down
Sibrand

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Yeah yeah, i had 10 million too... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bradleyxman

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:51 pm

You didnt
Back to top Go down
I_pwn_u
I_pwn_u

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:35 pm

server still isnt up xD
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Exas has been working on the server and we are almost done! I was camping since thursday and I got home earlier today and he's gotten most of the server done! We need to add the weapons, map, and get the ULX commands set up and then we should be set! And yes, you will get the same money you had last time. We are very sorry, and we thank everyone for all their patience with us this past week!
Back to top Go down
I_pwn_u
I_pwn_u

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Almost done with the second week of the server being down, xD any updates?
Back to top Go down
Exas
Admin
Exas

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:13 pm

If anyone is even still on here just know that I actually quit development and was going to shut down the server, the server will be done today July 6th, with a new map and new guns. I'm sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foundryrp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the server?   Where is the server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is the server?
Page 1 of 1