FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clogg's BasicAdmin Application!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clogg the Betrayed

Clogg's BasicAdmin Application! Empty
PostSubject: Clogg's BasicAdmin Application!   Clogg's BasicAdmin Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:18 pm

I have returned to GMod after a break, happier than ever!

In-Game Name: Clogg the Betrayed

Skype: (I don't use this)  I use it like, once every few months or something, I don't know. So pretty much, I don't use it.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4023055

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes, but I really haven't used it since ExasRP.

TimeZone: Central.

When do you usually play: Whenver I want, usually from 11 AM - 10 PM

Which admins do you know: Drakel, Deathy ,Pinkcaddy, Kiki, Exas, IbJustin, Draven.

Past experience: Was an admin on two minecraft servers, and one other GMod server.

How long have you been playing on FoundryRP: Well uh... Since it started? But ExasRP since finn got banned, so like... 7-8 months?

As a BasicAdmin you receive the abilities to Jail, Ban, Bring, and all the abilities operator receive as well how will you use these abilities to handle minges: Jail: I will use jail only to punish someone without a kick, as a warning. If they repeat the offense, it will be a kick, as a final warning, and a ban justitifed to the offense after. Ban: As mentioned before, I will only use ban as justified by the offense, say theres a propspammer, it will be a jail, then kick, then a 2-24 hour ban. Bring: I will bring someone to another person to talk to them and get an answer and deal with the problem, instead of going to one person, going to the other person, going to one person, and back and forth.

By posting this application you agree to not abuse your abilities to annoy people even minges or trolls, you agree to never show off, you agree to handle minges with respect, no racism or offensive words and you also agree to only use your abilities If needed (yes/no): Yes. I do.
                                                                                              Clogg The Betrayed.
Back to top Go down
pinkcaddy2

PostSubject: Re: Clogg's BasicAdmin Application!   Clogg's BasicAdmin Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:44 pm

+uberness yup
Back to top Go down
tacothunder87

PostSubject: Re: Clogg's BasicAdmin Application!   Clogg's BasicAdmin Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:06 pm

were you an operator before if so absolute +support
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Clogg's BasicAdmin Application!   Clogg's BasicAdmin Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:05 pm

ExasRP was up in January.. So really it would be 5-6 months.. Oh and can't forget this! +Support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clogg's BasicAdmin Application!   Clogg's BasicAdmin Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clogg's BasicAdmin Application!
Page 1 of 1