FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy

Go down 
3 posters

Should Pink caddy and Killerpitbull be demoted/ banned?
1. Ban/ Demote them
Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy I_vote_lcap33%Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
2.Nothing
Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy I_vote_lcap67%Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Aagetter

Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy   Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Killerpitbull and pink caddy Were admin abusing and raided us multiple times then they kicked my friend for trying to get back in to his house after they raided us and said it was NLR when he was only going back to his house. They also go around the server killing anybody they want and accusing NLR if anyone trys to stop them or RDM saying they weren't doing anything and flying into peoples houses to see if they have printers then raiding them. I think they should lose their admin privileges because they are making people quit the server or kicking them for stupid reasons. Then I asked PinkCaddy for help Which he shot me down and said nothing wrong happened. They were using godmode when they raided us because after they raided us they cameback and we shot them and they said they had god mode. They then denied ever having it. they then banned my friend for no reason then lifted it so we wouldnt tell.
Back to top Go down
Clogg the Betrayed

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy   Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 pm

If you could add proof, like screenshots that would be helpful. Ill talk to Kiki and Pink.
Back to top Go down
pinkcaddy2

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy   Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:40 pm

First of all, classify "Admin abuse", second raiding is not abuse, third killer kick you because you were breaking nlr (I was in a Skype call with him), " They also go around the server killing anybody they want and accusing NLR if anyone trys to stop them or RDM saying they weren't doing", that's just a lie, I never go into ppl's houses to find if they have printers, I tp to them if they needed help, when you asked for help I never "shot you" and last I gave god mode to killer because you were wanting him to tp to you, and he was scared to die because he had a lot of stuff, and the only way you could find out he was to have godmode would be to shot him, so obviously I was right in the mind to give it to him and we banned your friend for shoting killer in the face while talking to him for no reason and many other reasons, and I guess we wrongly unbanned him Smile
Back to top Go down
ticker126

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy   Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:18 pm

pinkcaddy is right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy   Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse with Killerpitbul and Pink caddy
Page 1 of 1