FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please unban me. :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathuser

Please unban me. :( Empty
PostSubject: Please unban me. :(   Please unban me. :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Alright, I know how I got banned, I was caught by an admin prop killing these other prop killers. I'm sorry for prop killing but I was only mad at the other prop killers that was killing some other people, so I defended myself and tried not to die so I prop blocked a house. The prop killer then threw a prop through the wall and killed me, I had to defend myself and the other people by putting a gate in front of them so they wouldn't die. I'm sorry if I accidentally prop killed somebody out of random, I am also sorry for prop killing and not thinking about contacting an admin. If you would unban me I would stop with the prop killing and think better before I do something.
Back to top Go down
FRP| Known
FRP| Known

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me. :(   Please unban me. :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:09 am

We will lower your ban to 1 Day
Back to top Go down
http://www.foundryrp.org
FRP| Known
FRP| Known

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me. :(   Please unban me. :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Steam ID please
Back to top Go down
http://www.foundryrp.org
deathuser

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me. :(   Please unban me. :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:14 pm

STEAM_0:0:41099515 Here you go
Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
deathuser

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me. :(   Please unban me. :( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Did you get me unbanned? I've been waiting for 2 days or did I get the steam id wrong, My IGN:Deathuser and I have no profile pic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me. :(   Please unban me. :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please unban me. :(
Page 1 of 1