FoundryRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoundryRP Is a DarkRP community built around creativity and having fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I_pwn_u
I_pwn_u

Admin Issues Empty
PostSubject: Admin Issues   Admin Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:25 pm

I have been playing on this server and enjoying it for over two weeks now. In that time, i have gotten up to almost half a million in game credit, as well as made some friends. But in the time that I have played on the server, one thing seems to keep reoccurring. Admin abuse and neglect. When there are COUNTLESS prop killers and RDMers on the server, there is not an admin to be found. Then, when you get on the server and try to get started, admins TP to you and mess with you and your shit. For example, today, just on the server, saw there was a new map. I explored around a little bit, found a building I liked and started to work on it. During that time, known TPed to me and bombed my house twice, the first time, only damaging me and knocking my things around, the second time, him and Pinkcaddy, teleported into my home and started to blow my printers, me and my friend away. I will admit, i did swear and say that what he was doing was f*cking stupid and admin abuse, only to then a second later be back at the starting menu, being that I was kicked. When i got back on, i asked him (known) to TP to me so i could talk to him, he was extremely stubborn and would not own up nor agree to stop or pay me back for anything he had done. He then froze me and forced me to leave the server because i could not respawn, then when i left, he hoped that I did not join back. 

Admins are always an issue, and Only a few on this server are actually good, like Kiki and Deathly. Nothing else to say but fix this problem. Im not sure who exactly the owner is, but you wont get any donations out of me if this continues, nor will I get back on if such problems are not addressed. As for if you care if one person leaves your server, I don't know, but you should care about the clusters of people who are NOT happy with these admins in particular. They are just as bad as the prop killers on your server, of which also has not been dealt with either.

Best Regards
~pwn
Back to top Go down
Clogg the Betrayed

Admin Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Issues   Admin Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Ipwnu, We are aware of this. I took a break, and I was on a lot. I have just returned, so I am on duty again. About the bombing, we will talk about that. Also, Exas is the owner. Have a nice day. Surprised
Back to top Go down
I_pwn_u
I_pwn_u

Admin Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Issues   Admin Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Thank you so much for the reply, ill be on again tommarow. Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Issues   Admin Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Issues
Page 1 of 1